My path to getting FITTER – identifying your learning needs
Injection technique, infusion and safety education and training needs
You may download and fill out this self-assessment form to identify your learning needs.
After completing the form you may save and print it to share it with your BD representative or your Education and Training Authorities to demonstrate your learning needs.
Contact your local BD representative for education and training to support your individual learning needs in your local area.
Please note that we will NOT keep or share the information you enter onto this form.
- We will be posting FITTER educational webcasts by the FITTER Chairman in English and Spanish on the following topics:
- FITTER in Rome and its Precedents and Sequels
- Shaping the Future of Insulin Delivery
- Lipohypertrophy, a silent enemy in diabetes
- ITQ Worldwide Results
- Current State of Insulin Injection
- Current State of Insulin Infusion
- FITTER New Insulin Injection and Infusion Recommendations
Subscribe now to the FITTER newsletter to be informed of the dates